Sunday 4 November 2012

BLOG POST TO THE PEOPLE NUMBER 1 :D

Hey everyone!!! :D

Just figured I would update my blog with what's going on every so often :)

SO!

Right now in my life it's just reaching the end of half term, and to be completely honest I feel like I haven't actually had a break. I think it's kinda funny how I've been doing more work during my time off than I actually have to do at Saint Eds haha!. On another note, the fact at some points i did manage to get five minutes to myself (and I really do mean five minutes 0_o) has really made me think about my life right now, again, funny how the five minutes I've had to relax has actually made me more worried haha! But anyway besides the looming January exams (WHICH SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH!!!) everything in my life seems pretty chill :) I hope everyone else out there is having a pretty chilled out time (even though I know you're probably buried in work like me...) and I hope to post to you all again soon.

Until then, remember, no matter how hard life gets the solution is always GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment