Tuesday 23 October 2012

'How music videos came about' Flow Diagram

Below you will see my flow diagram for how music videos came about, as well as some other interesting extra information I found while doing research.


Please click on the image of my flowchart to isolate it for easy viewing, since some of it may be blocked out by the post list and image of myself on the upper right-hand side of the page.

Also for your viewing pleasure, here are some images of things I've mentioned in my flowchart.


A still from 'Queen's' music video for "Bohemian Rhapsody"



An example of a 'Magic Lantern'



A still from Michael Jackson's music video for "Thriller"





An example of a 'Scopitone' machine


An ad for a 'Talkie' film, named "Blackmail"

I hope you all enjoyed my flowchart and extra images, that's all for now, see you all soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment