Wednesday 13 February 2013

Post-Production - Music Video Rough Cut Feedback

Thank you everyone for commenting on my Music Video Rough Cut.

I have taken all your comments into account and will now look into the following areas:

  • Reducing the number of pauses in the animation sections of my video (by adding in more animation).
  • Look into effects and enhancements to see if any compliment my video.

Beside these there isn't any other things I would like to change. During the process of these tasks I may look at other transitions for the music video as well, although it is unlikely I will use any more as I am happy with that area of the music video as it currently is.

I will make a post of all the changes I have made soon.

Anyway, that's all for now everyone, see you all soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment