Monday 21 January 2013

Production - Song Inserted

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to say that I have now inserted the song I am using ('Dream Catch Me' by Newton Faulkner) into my music video, as you can see below

(the green bar indicates the song, and below are the shots)


I have placed the song at the correct starting point and now, in terms of full audio/shot alignment, need to start cutting shots down to the correct lengths. Inserting the song was a simple process that involved moving the mp3 file from my main computer onto my USB, then inserting the USB into the Mac I am using for the creation of my music video, and clicking the file and dragging it over the time-line on 'Final Cut Pro X' to insert it (and simply adjusting the position to where my storyboard showed the song beginning). The only reason inserting the song to my music video took some time was due to an unfortunate incident where data on my main computer became corrupted, leading me to have to find my original album and burning the song to my main computer again. Once I had found the album again though, the process was easy as pie :)

I will soon be uploading more details about the animation process as I am busy work creating and uploading all of my drawings, as well as keeping track of which drawings need to be entered where in my music video, which is much easier thanks to my storyboard. I hope you all look forward to that post, which is sure to be up on my blog very soon :)

Anyway everyone that's all for now

Until next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment