Thursday 17 January 2013

Pre-Production - Permission Request Second Attempt

It has now been two weeks since I have sent off my permission request regarding the use of the song; "Dream Catch Me" by Newton Faulkner, for my music video.

I am now going to send off a second email in a further attempt to contact Sony Music Entertainment for permission to use my intended song.

The email I have written can be seen below:



The email is exactly the same as the previous one, as it has all the crucial information on it, the only difference is that I have said in the email how this is the second one I have sent. I would also like to mention that I have now sent this email and will update my blog if and when I obtain a reply regarding my request.

That's all for now everyone, until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment