Thursday 17 January 2013

Production - Shots Chosen + Time-line Assembled

I have now chosen from my shots the ones I will be using from my music video (as I took multiple shots of the same shot, just in case and to give me a choice of the best). With these shots I have assembled them in the correct order (according to my storyboard) along a time-line on the editing software I will be using ('Final Cut Pro X').

Below you can see a picture of my time-line in 'Final Cut Pro X'.


The only reason this is not a screen-shot and was taken with a camera is I use a PC, and the editing software I am using is on my school's Mac's , which of course I am unfamiliar with, therefore resulting in me having to use a camera to take the picture. Although luckily my time-line is very visible and shows that I have assembled my chosen clips int heir correct order.

The next step involved with my music video production is applying my chosen song; "Dream Catch Me" by Newton Faulkner, to my time-line. Doing this will then allow me to accurately scale my shots to my music video giving the most accurate final product possible.

So as said, my next post will be when I have successfully applied my song to my time-line, so I'll see you all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment