Friday 14 December 2012

Pre-Production - Shooting Schedule

Below you will see the shooting schedule I have drawn up for the filming of my music video. A copy of this will be given to my actress; Georgine Caddy, so that she knows as well as I when and where we are filming.

I would like to note two things. First, between the interior kitchen (day) filming and interior bathroom (day) filming there is a break for lunch, which is why there is a decent sized gap, also between the interior hallway (night) filming and interior study (night) filming there is a break for dinner, which is again why there is a decent sized gap. Second, on the shooting schedule below I have used Adobe Photoshop to cover up my home address under the "Location" column on each sheet. This is simply to preserve my personal information, on the actual shooting schedule it is completely visible so that my actress knows where the filming location is.

To make the images below appear smaller on the screen, simply click them.






I hope you all enjoyed this post :)

Until next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment