Tuesday 4 December 2012

Pre-Production - Music Video Pitch Presentation


I presented a PowerPoint presentation to my A2 class recently. The topic of the presentation was a pitch for what my music video was about. The task was to cover:
  • My idea for my music video.
  • The codes and conventions of the type of music videos associated with the genre of my chosen song.
  • How my music video is similar to/contrasts the codes and conventions of the type of music videos associated with the genre of my chosen song.
  • My target audience.
  • How I will reach my target audience.
  • The media institution that may be interested in distributing my music video.
  • Technical difficulties that may arise during the creation of my music video.
  • How I will overcome any technical difficulties I may experience during the creation of my music video.
The PowerPoint presentation can be seen below, as I uploaded it to http://www.slideshare.net/ (a presentation, document and video sharing website) and have embedded it in my blog.





Music Video Pitch Presentation from mrmediacoursework


I hope you all enjoyed my music video pitch presentation :)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment