Monday 3 December 2012

Pre-Production - Permission Request

As I will be using a copyrighted song for my music video I am required to ask for permission from the record label (in this case Sony Music Entertainment) to use their song.

I have called Sony Music Entertainment on their UK contact number and obtained the email address I need in order to make my request.

Below you can see a screen shot of the draft of the email I sent asking permission to use the song 'Dream Catch Me' by Newton Faulkner (I have kept a draft of the email I sent as I want to record all interaction between myself and the people who I'm requesting permission from, as proof I have in fact contacted them)


I am still awaiting a reply and will update this post as soon as I get one :)

See you all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment