Saturday 8 December 2012

Pre-Production - Shooting Script

My shooting script lists the locations I will be using as well as the days I will be shooting in each location.

____________________

DAY 1


  • INTERIOR.     THE STUDY - DAY    (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 20)
  • INTERIOR.     THE HALLWAY - DAY (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 2)
  • INTERIOR.     THE KITCHEN - DAY (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 4)
  • INTERIOR.     THE BATHROOM - DAY (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 4)
  • INTERIOR.     THE EXTENSION - DAY (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 5)
  • INTERIOR.     THE LOUNGE - DAY (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 2)
TOTAL NUMBER OF SHOTS: 37

DAY 2


  • EXTERIOR.     THE GARDEN - EVENING (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 1)
  • INTERIOR.     THE LOUNGE - NIGHT (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 4)
  • INTERIOR.     THE HALLWAY - NIGHT (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 6)
  • INTERIOR.     THE STUDY - NIGHT (NUMBER OF SHOTS: 5)
TOTAL NUMBER OF SHOTS: 16
____________________

So as you can see, I plan to do all my filming across a two day period. The animation however will be done over a longer period of time. This is because the drawing and uploading of my drawings can take quite a large amount of time, since so many drawings are required to create a smooth looking animation.

I am unsure as to how long the animation process will take, however I will begin drawing after, or if I have the time, before, my filming is complete.

I would like to note that the number of shots displayed above (both total and per location) are of course only concerning the filming. This is because the animation process, as mentioned, will take place after (and possibly before) filming, and this shooting scripts concerns the actual shooting of the music video i.e. using of camera.

I hope you all enjoyed my shooting script :)

See you all on my next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment