Friday 14 December 2012

Pre-Production - The Meeting

As part of Pre-Production, a meeting was held with myself and Miss Alexandra Simon-Lewis, to agree upon shooting dates for the music video.

Unfortunately, there has been a problem with using Miss Simon-Lewis as my actress. The reason why I cannot use her is due to sudden circumstances within her personal life, and I will say no more about this.

Luckily one of my other originally considered actresses - Miss Georgina Caddy, has kindly offered to replace her. At first I would not allow it, since I thought I would be taking time away from her, causing her to work to a tighter time-frame for shooting her music video, although luckily she has told me she will not be able to begin shooting until around the 29th of December due to her actress being out of the country. With this in mind I made the decision to use Miss Caddy for my music video, since the reason I had not used her in the first place was mainly due to her having a music video to shoot as well.

I held a second meeting with Miss Caddy, and the dated for shooting were agreed upon:
  • The evening/night filming would take place at 3:00 pm on Friday the 14th of December.
  • The day filming would take place at 9:00 am on Saturday the 15th of December.
Myself and Miss Caddy also agreed that if any additional shooting should need to take place we will do so at 12:30 pm on Monday the 17th of December, and also if there is still filming required after that, we would hold another meeting to decide on further dates.

I will of course post on my blog if any further dates were required for shooting, in order to keep everyone up to date on what is going on.

Finally, during the meeting Myself and Miss Caddy agreed upon the costume she was going to wear, as well as the amount of makeup, still of course going for the look mentioned on my moodboard - "clothing that would be considered normal, everyday clothes with perhaps a hint of "indie" style thrown in".

That's all for now everyone, so until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment