Tuesday 4 December 2012

Audience Questionnaire

I have now created a questionnaire that people within my target audience will answer, thus giving me a better idea on how I should go about creating my music video. Just a reminder, my target audience are males and females between the ages of 13 and 21 who enjoy acoustic music and are of any social class, ethnicity or culture. The questionnaire can be seen below:


The questionnaire is actually one page long, it is just presented this way so that the questions I have written can be read on my blog.

The feedback I get will be crucial to helping me design my music video and I will be sure to make a post soon when I have gained a suitable amount of responses to my questionnaire.

That raps up this post guys, I'll see you all soon, and be sure to look out for my post about the questionnaire results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment