Monday 3 December 2012

PRODUCTION DIARY BEGINS!!!

I am now glad to say I have begun my Production Diary and have plenty to upload :)

The Production Diary works in three stages:

1. Pre-Production (before the shooting of my music video)

- Keep note of discussions had with those involved with the music video about the music video. - DONE!!!
- Coming up with an idea for the outline/story of my music video and discussing it. - DONE!!!
- Creating a storyboard. - DONE!!!
- Create a shot list. - DONE!!!
- Discussing the locations and props I will need/be using. - DONE!!!
- Creating a shooting script. - DONE!!!
- Taking a risk assessment of each location I'll be using in my music video. - DONE!!!

2. Production (the actual shooting of the music video)

- Keep note of when filming will, and has taken place. - DONE!!!
- Make copies of my shooting script for everyone involved in my music video. - DONE!!!
- Create a call sheet.
- Make copies of my storyboard for everyone involved in my music video. - DONE!!!
- Take note of which cameras and memory units I am using for filming. - DONE!!!
- Film my music video. - DONE!!!

3. Post-Production (the editing process that comes after the music video has been shot)

- Create an edit log. - DONE!!!
- Upload all of my chosen takes to create what's called the 'rough edit'. - DONE!!!
- Begin editing my 'rough edit' in order to create continuity between my takes. - DONE!!!
- Manipulate sound and overlay my chosen song. - DONE!!!
- Make final touches to finish the creation of my music video. - DONE!!!
- Create a questionnaire about my music video (for those who have viewed it) - DONE!!!
- Organise a preview screening with those who can give feedback about my music video (through the questionnaire). - DONE!!!
- Make any more final touches in response to audience feedback, thus completing my music video. - DONE!!!

Anyway guys that's all for now :)

Until next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment