Thursday 21 March 2013

Approaching My Evaluation Questions

In order to show that technology has been integrated into my everyday life/work and how much I know about different technologies, I will be tackling my four evaluation question in a variety of ways:

  • The first question will be answered in the form of a website.
  • The second question will be answered in the form of a Prezi.
  • The third question will be answered in the form of a blog post.
  • And the fourth question will be answered int he form of a video with narration.
This way I can demonstrate that I know how to use various technologies well, and that they really are used in my everyday life (shown by my ability to evaluate using the technologies themselves).

I hope you all look forward to my evaluation questions.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment