Friday 15 March 2013

Production - Music Video Rough Cut 2

This post is to show the second version of my music video rough cut. The changes since the last rough cut can be seen in my post about experimentation with effects, seen here: http://truegingera2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/production-experimenting-with-effects.html , where I made shots that were dark and grainy, and therefore hard to see, lighter whilst still retaining the colour in the shots.

My second version of my rough cut can be seen below:



I hope you all enjoy it :)

Be sure to tell me what you think of the changes to colour in the comments section below, as well as anything that you think still need improvement :)

Until next time everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love the idea of the video James as the character cheers up at the end. The animation is done really well and is creative. The only things I would change is that maybe the takes are quite long on certain parts of the animation and the lighting could be improved when she is in the sitting room :)

    ReplyDelete