Saturday 16 March 2013

Digipak Details

My digipak will be a six-pane-digipak, i.e. like the "GARAGE CLASSICS" digipak in my previous post about research and analysis of digipaks, seen here: http://truegingera2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/analysis-and-research-of-digipacks.html.

As you can see from the six-pane-digipak I analysed previously, it consisted of a front cover, back cover, spine, 3 inner faces and 1 additional face. This will be the same for my digipak.

The dimensions for my digipak will be as follows:

Covers/Faces = 14cm x 12.5cm
Spine = 1cm x 12.5cm

I will begin uploading the production of my digipak soon, so make sure to watch my blog post very carefully in the coming days.

One final thing. In order to gain the greatest possible feedback in relation to my production of both my Digipak and my Advertisement, I will be creating polls on my blog, and questionnaires that I will physically give out to people, thus allowing me to create products that are most appealing toward my target audience (which is males and females, aged (but not limited to) 13 to 21 who enjoy acoustic music and are of any social class, ethnicity or culture, so please only answer polls on my blog if you are within this age group and enjoy acoustic music).

That's everything for this blog post folks, until next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment