Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert Draft Progress 3

Below is the third stage of the creation of my magazine advert, along with the details of how I created it:


As you can see I have now added the digipak title as well as the two website addresses for the artist.

The title was added by using the Rectangular Marquee tool to select the title from the Front Pane of my digipak. I then used the Edit menu to copy it and paste it onto this advert. One this was done I used the Cursor tool to scale and position the tile appropriately. The website addresses were added by using the Horizontal Type tool and then scaled/positioned appropriately using the Cursor tool. The font used for the website addresses was Century. I did play around with multiple fonts, including Times New Roman, Bell MT and Calibri, but I decided that Century was the perfect mix of formal (and legible) and informal (as in more relaxed).

That raps it up for this post everyone, but don't worry as there will be plenty more really soon.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment