Wednesday 20 March 2013

Magazine Advert Draft

Something I noticed with my digipak was that my draft, wasn't so much a draft as a finished product, and the flat plan was more like the beginning stages of the draft. My point being that here, as you will see below, the draft for my magazine advert I am staring out as a simple drawing.

I plan to make the dimensions the same as an A4 piece of paper as many magazines print in this size, also the magazine advert can be easily resized to fit any magazine but A4 is just the dimension I want to work to.

Below you will the very first draft of my magazine advert:


From this you can see some of my solid ideas, as well as some ideas that I will play around with while I am producing the magazine advert.

From this you can see that the element I am most striving to achieve is synergy across all 3 media texts (music video, digipak and magazine advert) through the use of the same elements such as colour scheme, animated characters, etc. I am also striving to achieve a great deal of promotion for the artist through the reviews as well as the record label he is associated with.

Anyway guys and gals, that raps it up for this post.

Be sure to pay close attention to my blog for all the production for my advert coming really soon :)

Until next time everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work once again! I am looking forward for your next post ;)animated video production

    ReplyDelete