Monday 18 March 2013

Digipak Inner Pane Image Vote!!!

As you can see on the flat plan for my digipak (http://truegingera2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/digipak-flat-plan.html), the inner left and right pane of my digipak use images of the artist and the actress from the music video.

I have spent a lot of time looking at all the photos from my photoshoot and have narrowed it down to the top 3 for both my artist and my actress. Now all I need is your help to decide which to use.

Below you will see the top 3 photos for my artist, followed by the top five photos for my actress:

ARTIST #1


ARTIST #2


ARTIST #3


ACTRESS #1


ACTRESS #2



ACTRESS #3


Please be sure to vote on one artist and one actress photo that you think is the best. The poll that is currently up on my blog will close in 24 hours from now and then the results will be announced shortly after.

Anyway everyone that raps it up for this post.

Be sure to vote and I will see you all not time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment