Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert First Draft Complete!!!

Below you will see the completed first draft of my magazine advert, followed by an annotated version where I will explain the changes I have made and how I made them:




The changes made since the last post are the reviews on the left and right side of the digipak. The reviews for the album were added by drawing a text box on the left and right side of the digipak and then typing in flattering reviews via my keyboard.

This is the first complete draft of my magazine advert. I am now going to add the other things that were on my draft drawing (which can be seen below) and see whether they look good or not, as I feel that my magazine advert now contains everything necessary and adding more may may it look worse (but then again it may also make it look better).


Until next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment