Tuesday 19 March 2013

Production - Digipak Left Inner Pane Draft

I have now completed the draft for the left inner pane of my digipak, as you can see below, followed by an explanation of how I created the left inner pane:


The arrows indicate the tools I used to create my left inner pane. Creating this was quite simple as I only needed to use the File menu, in order to find the photo and open it onto the dimensions for my left inner pane, and the Cursor Tool, in order to resize and reposition the photo to where it was appropriate.

This is of course only the draft, I still have to use my graphics table to draw on one of the characters, as I had intended on my flat plan, and possibly play around with the filters for the photo, to see what kind of effects I can achieve and if any look good.

That raps it up for now guys and girls, be sure to follow my blog for more updates coming soon.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment