Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert Second Draft Progress 1

Below is the first stage of my second draft, along with an explanation of the changes I have made/how I made them:


1. I added the record label name through the use of the Horizontal Type tool, by drawing a text box and then simply typing the name of the artist's record label.

2. I added the record label's logo by first copying it off of google images. I then pasted it using the Edit menu and removing the background using the Magic Wand tool and the delete key on my keyboard. Finally I scaled and positioned the logo using the Cursor tool to where I thought it looked appropriate.

I will definitely keep these changes on the advert as I feel these, along with what is already present, is necessary information.

That raps it up for now everyone, but be sure to follow my blog for more updates coming soon.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment