Tuesday 19 March 2013

Production - Digipak Right Inner Pane Draft 2

Below you will see a significantly updated version of my Right Inner Pane Draft. I will also explain how I made these changes:



1. I added the character to the actress' shoulder by using the Brush tool and my graphics tablet. I simply drew the character straight onto the shoulder of my actress, just like I did with the other character and my artist.

2. The filter I used under the Filter menu was the same as the one i used for my artist; "Film Grain", so that there would be synergy across the inner panes of my digipak, making it look more professional.

That raps it up for this post everyone.

Please be sure to follow my blog as usual for all my posts and production progress :)

Until next time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment