Sunday 17 March 2013

Digipak Flat Plan

Below you will see a flat plan for my digipak, along with an explanation of how my digipak actually opens (and additional information about the material it will be constructed out of).






As you can see from my flat-plan, I want to maintain synergy throughout my Digipak through the use of the colour scheme; white backgrounds with black text, thus making my Digipak more identifiable and giving it a unique look. You may also notice the general style I have chosen for my Digipak is simplistic, this is because I believe not only that less is more, but I believe the simplistic style coupled with white and black works very well together.

Make sure to pay close attention to my blog guys and girls for all my production coming soon :)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment