Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert Second Draft Progress 3

Below you will see the third stage of the magazine advert second draft, followed by an explanation of the changes I've made and how:


As you can see I have now added the artist's name above the name of the album.

This was done by using the Rectangular Marquee tool to select the name from the front cover of the digipak, and then pasted into position using paste from the Edit menu.

The name is vital as otherwise it's not completely obvious who's album this is, when it needs to be. So now that I have added this detail that I previously didn't add, I am definitely keeping this addition to my magazin advert.

That raps it up for this post everyone but be sure to follow my blog for more updates coming soon.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment