Tuesday 19 March 2013

Production - Digipak Right Inner Pane Draft

Below you will see the draft for my right inner pane, followed by an explanation of how I created my draft:


Creating this, like the Left Inner Pane Draft, was quite simple due to the use of only a few tools/menus. I used the File menu to find the photo and open it onto the dimensions for my Right Inner Pane. I then used the Image menu to horizontally flip the image, as I wanted to actress looking into the left as opposed to the right (which was the way she was originally looking). Finally I used the Cursor tool to resize and reposition the photo to where it was appropriate.

This is obviously still a draft and I am going to add one of the characters as I had intended (via my graphics tablet) and of course I will experiment with filters to see if any compliment the image, and in which case I may use them.

Anyway everyone that's it for this post.

Be sure to watch my blog carefully for more updates coming soon!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment