Saturday 16 March 2013

Digipak Name Choice

Since my Digipak is obviously an album, and I took my song "Dream Catch Me" from Newton Faulkner's single called "Dream Catch Me", I wanted to choose a different name for the digipak (since it's an album and contains more than one song, even though the original name could work for the digipak).

I thought of 10 names in total for the digipak, and narrowed those down to the following 5 that you see below:

  • "Dreamer"
  • "Drawn to life"
  • "Life is Wonderful"
  • "Angels in the sky"
  • "Waiting for tomorrow"

Please be sure to vote on which of these is your favourite in the poll that is currently up on my blog. The poll will close in 24 hours so make sure to cast your vote.

That's all for now guys and girls, but I'll be sure to update on the chosen name tomorrow. Until then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment