Tuesday 19 March 2013

Draft Digipak Questionnaire

I have now completed the first (and actually possibly final) version of my digipak!

The reason I say that it may be the possible final version is because I have actually completed all that I intended to from my flat plan plus more! So at this point I am struggling to add any more, since the style I was going for (simplistic) has been achieved and even improved (as originally I hadn't planned to add details such as the heart drawing on the inner middle pane, or the filter effects on the artist/actress).

But just to see if there is any other possible details I could add, I have devised a questionnaire on Microsoft Word that I will print out along with a paper version of my digipak, which I will give to people to answer whilst looking at my digipak. Also please note that those who I give the questionnaire to I will also show the music video via a computer or my phone using 3G, so that they can understand the synergy between the digipak and the music video.

My questionnaire asks the following 3 questions:
-----

Do you think there is anything that could be added to the Digipak in order to make it look better?, and if so, what is it and why?
_________________________________________________

Do you think anything should be removed from the Digipak that looks out of place/unsuitable?, and if so, what is it and why?
_________________________________________________

Would you do anything different to how I have presented the Digipak?, and if you would, what is it and why?
_________________________________________________

-----

Really this was actually only a mini-questionnaire to establish whether I should add anything, whether I should remove anything, and finally a question just seeing how others may present the Digipak I was aiming to achieve (thus possibly giving me inspiration for any changes).

I will be sure to post the results soon so be sure to pay close attention to my blog, and that raps eveything up for this post!

Until next time everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment