Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert Second Draft Complete!!!

I have now completed the second draft of my magazine advert as you can see below, followed by an explanation of the changes made and how I made them:





As you can see, the changes I have made are the smaller hearts surrounding the larger heart, like the drawing in my music video (thus achieving further synergy).

I added these smaller hearts by first selecting the large heart using the Rectangular Marquee tool. I then used the Edit menu to copy and paste the heart. Next I made the heart smaller using the Cursor tool and then used the Edit menu again to copy and paste five more smaller hearts. Finally I rotated/positioned all six smaller hearts around the larger heart by using the Cursor tool.

Like the larger heart and characters, I believe these are good because they achieve synergy, are visually appealing, fill the space and finally, don't feel like they're cluttering the open space. I am going to keep these and I now can declare my magazine advert second draft complete.

I will soon conduct a questionnaire about my second draft and make changes accordingly.

That raps it up for this post everyone, but be sure to follow my blog for more posts coming soon, scuh as my evaluation questions.

See you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment