Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Magazine Advert Second Draft Progress 4

Below is the fourth stage of my magazine advert second draft, followed by an explanation of the changes and how I added them:


I have now added the heart from the Inner Middle Pane of my digipak/music video.

I did this by selecting it from the Inner Middle Pane using the Rectangular Marquee tool and then using the edit menu to copy and past it onto my magazine advert. Finally I scaled/positioned it using the Cursor tool.

I like the heart because it not only adds synergy but is is a pleasant/cute space filler, much like the characters below the album title.

I have one more thing to add, which will be shown in the next progress post and then my second draft will be complete. I will then ask my audience questions to do with my magazine advert and if there is anything that the majority think should be changed, I will change it. If not, then I will be able to declare my magazine advert complete.

That raps it up for this post, but be sure to pay attention for the next post coming really soon!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment