Wednesday 20 March 2013

Draft Magazine Advert Questionnaire

Now that I have completed all of my designs for my Magazine Advert, the only thing left to do is ask people whether they think anything should be added/removed/etc. , just as I did with my Digipak. If there is nothing to change then I will declare the magazine advert complete.

I have created a questionnaire in Microsoft Word that I will give to people, along with showing them my music video via computer/phone with 3G, and showing them my printed out Digipak, so that they understand the synergy between the different media texts.

This, like my Digipak questionnaire, will be short and sweet. The questions are as follows:
-----

Do you think there is anything that could be added to the Magazine Advert in order to make it look better?, and if so, what is it and why?
_________________________________________________

Do you think anything should be removed from the Magazine Advert that looks out of place/unsuitable?, and if so, what is it and why?
_________________________________________________


Would you do anything different to how I have presented the Magazine Advert?, and if you would, what is it and why?
________________________________________________


-----

I will conduct the questionnaire and then post the results soon.

So be sure to watch my blog very closely for the results of my questionnaire, and possibly any changes to my magazine advert as a result.

Until next time everyone :)








No comments:

Post a Comment