Wednesday 20 March 2013

Production - Digipak Complete!!!

That's right everyone!, following from what I said in my previous post; my digipak is now complete!!!

below you will see the finished product, first with each pane separately, then connected together appropriately and finally:

FRONT PANE (COVER)


BACK PANE (COVER)


ADDITIONAL PANE


SPINE


INNER LEFT PANE


INNER PANE MIDDLE


INNER PANE RIGHT


And now, connected together appropriately:

INNER PANES



OUTER PANES (AND ADDITIONAL PANE)


And finally, the finished product printed out:






I am very happy with how my digipak turned out and am glad it is now complete because now I will begin my magazine advert.

Anyway everyone, that raps it up for this post.

Be sure to follow my blog for the magazine advert posts and evaluation questions coming soon :)

Until next time everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment